Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Growing Up

Okay folks, time for some Tokyo Tanenhaus trivia. All of the following happened on my birthday last week EXCEPT:

(a) Played three different versions of 50 Cent’s “In Da Club” at stroke of midnight.
(b) Got kancho-ed at Kanokita School.
(c) Had business cards printed in both English and Japanese.
(d) Bought 30 GB video iPod (black).
(e) Ate at T.G.I.Friday’s alone; begged waiter not to sing.
(f) Passed up celebratory drink offer to tutor privately as scheduled.

Post your guesses now. Don’t be shy. Answer to be revealed soon. All lucky winners to receive a free TT online subscription and limited edition t-shirt! Just kidding about the shirt.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My guess, but I'm hoping it's not, is "b"

(b) Got kancho-ed at Kanokita School.

If it is I'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

I vote "A". That's what you did on your birthday when that song was actually popular!!

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna go with "D." The added information about the color of the iPod was simply too much for me. And I assume you get Kanchoed everyday, since it is the Japanese national pastime.