Thursday, April 28, 2005

It Must've Been Love

You're thinking, more like I must've been outta my mind when I bought this. Pictured is the latest and greatest addition to my apartment. Yes, Valentine's Day was months ago, but this luv seat serves as my year-round desk chair.

While admittedly not anyone's first choice based on style, how about some points for function over form? Ikea Japan opens in autumn 2006. My back and rump can't hold out. That crippling wooden stool is an invitation for scoliosis and hemorrhoids. This is the only chair I've found with any padding, including much needed spinal support.

To ward off physical deformity, I must stoop to the sensation of living in a doll house sitting on a petite heart seat against a backdrop of pink curtains, which fittingly match the color of the closest subway line. Tea party anyone? You're on the stool.

No comments: