Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Sayonara Fiesta, NYC

Posted by: marmotny
Sayonara Fiesta, NYC
On Saturday 4/9/05, friends joined me at Fuelray, a packed lounge in the West Village. We reserved a table while Marta, our spunky and attractive Spanish waitress, kept us well watered all evening. Here I'm grinding with my friend Miell. She knows how to shake it. She also knows how to party, but after 6 Long Island Iced Teas, she drooped from over-saturation. Being the caring friends that we are, we stuffed her into a cab with barely enough bills to cover her $21 ride and kept on partying. I didn't sleep one wink that night, and hopped from After Party #3 to Sunday morning brunch. I will need to get used to pulling all nighters because in Tokyo the subway closes between 12-5 a.m. and cabs are prohibitively expensive.

For more party pictures, check out http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBM2LVw4atHVw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't you fall asleep in one of those pods in the subway terminal?! I mean this is Japan we're talking about... they have talking toilets!

Anonymous said...

In my day, they called it "wasted".